Edmond boasts 10 Blue Ribbon Schools-the most of any district in the state. In addition, all three high schools have been recognized as among the best in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, Newsweek and The Washington Post. Take a look at just a few indicators of excellence.
- Our students score above the state & national average on the ACT Test, averaging a composite score of 23.7.
- Edmond has one of the most robust Advanced Placement programs in the state offering 27 AP classes. Last spring, students passed a total of 2,183 AP tests.
- In the last four years, eight students achieved a perfect score on the ACT College Entrance Exam.
- National Merit Finalists and Commended Scholars are consistently named at each of our high schools, including 70 in the past three years.
- Over the past 11 years, Edmond’s high schools have garnered 84 OSSAA state athletic championships.
- Our award-winning bands and orchestras have been invited to play in London’s New Year’s Day Parade, and on the stages at New York’s Carnegie Hall and the Baltimore’s Strathmore Center.
- Each year, the three high schools raise nearly ONE MILLION dollars during their spring fundraising weeks for their selected charities.
- The district boasts exceptional parent and community support. Fifty-eight consecutive bond issues have been passed over a period of more than 50 years.