The district’s Parent Technology Information Night held August 2 was so popular that we didn’t have seating for everyone! We apologize to anyone who couldn’t find parking, didn’t have a chair to sit in, or couldn’t hear. We will be holding another Parent Technology Information Night Tuesday, August 8, from 6:30pm to 8:00pm in the Santa Fe High School Auditorium. Santa Fe HS is located at 1901 SW 15th Street and there is plenty of parking in the back (north side) and the auditorium is just inside the back entrance.
- EPS’ Digital Conversion vision
- The Chromebooks that 8th, 9th, and 10th graders will be receiving this year
- The RUA (Responsible Use Agreement) that needs to be signed and turned in by parents
- The STPP (Student Technology Protection Plan) that will help parents offset the cost of a lost or damaged Chromebook
- Open Question/Answer session