The Edmond Difference
The Edmond difference is real and it can be described in one word…support!
The district office, site administrators, departmental colleagues, and the community are all dedicated to supporting and encouraging you in your role with EPS.
Find Your Dream Job! Apply Here!
What You’ll Receive in Edmond:
- Enhanced mentoring during the first three years in the classroom.
- A commitment to Professional Learning Communities (PLC)
- Top-of-the-line facilities and technology along with the training you need to create a great learning environment
- NEW employee child care center to open August 2023
- Ability to transfer your children into the district
- Opportunities for self-development
- Robust educator resources
- Incredible support from the EPSF foundation, parents, and the community! 61 consecutive bond issues have been passed since 1959
- Competitive pay and benefits. Not all districts offer what Edmond offers. Compare and see!
- A community that gives back (annually, our schools collectively raise $500k to $1 million for area charities)
- A commitment to quality culminating in 11 national blue ribbon schools of excellence, and 8 great expectations “model schools”
Meet Some Great Professionals Who Said Yes to EPS!
Edmond North High School Teacher Kaitlyn Kirksey
Bus Driver Deborah Fish
Custodial Supervisor Twila Pitchford Vasquez
Child Nutrition Employee Trina Durken