We are firm believers that our employees are key to the district’s success. If you would like to be a part of our team we invite you to learn more about our current vacancies by selecting the links below. All applicants (including substitutes) must use the online application process.
Edmond offers teachers the following:
- Comprehensive orientation
- Competitive salary and benefits (Edmond was the first district in central Oklahoma to offer teachers a starting salary of $40,000)
- District and site-level collaboration
- Professional Development
- Unparalleled support (Citizens recently passed the 60th consecutive bond issue)
- A safe, vibrant community that CNBC listed as 1 of 10 “Perfect Suburbs.”
Edmond Public Schools is always looking for quality substitutes. Individuals who wish to substitute teach must be 21 years of age or have 45 hours of college credit. Substitutes are required to complete annual paperwork, have a criminal history report on file, complete annual tutorials, and attend a training session.
Learn more about substitute requirements and application.
Support staff members are integral to the district’s success and help to create a positive school climate.
We encourage applicants to contact the appropriate departments/school sites for more information about any openings currently listed.
Current Salary Schedules
Benefits are an important part of our compensation package and help employees balance their work and life needs.
- Generous health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid Vacation (12-month employees)
- Sick and personal leave
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- 403b, Section 125, flex and annuity plans
- Oklahoma Teacher’s Retirement (eligibility required)