Edmond boasts 11 Blue Ribbon Schools-the most of any district in the state. In addition, all three high schools have been recognized as among the best in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, Newsweek, and The Washington Post. Take a look at just a few indicators of excellence.
- Our students score above the state & national average on the ACT Test, averaging a composite score of 23.6.
- Edmond has one of the most robust Advanced Placement programs in the state offering 35 AP classes. Last spring, students passed a total of 2,864 AP tests.
- In 2018-2019, six students achieved a perfect score on the ACT College Entrance Exam.
- National Merit Finalists and Commended Scholars are consistently named at each of our high schools.
- Edmond’s high schools have garnered more than 100 OSSAA state athletic championships.
- Our award-winning bands and orchestras have been invited to play in London’s New Year’s Day Parade, and on the stages at New York’s Carnegie Hall and the Baltimore’s Strathmore Center.
- Edmond’s high schools raised a staggering $1.6 million for their selected charities.
- The district boasts exceptional parent and community support. Fifty-nine consecutive bond issues have been passed over a period of more than 50 years.