Report cards are no longer printed and sent home. At report card time, you will be able to view/print your student(s) report card from the parent portal which is called Infinite Campus. You will have access to all your students’ information with one login. (PreK does not receive grade the first nine weeks.)
Infinite Campus is the student information system for the district. Parents have the ability to change their home phone number and add/edit/delete any non-household contacts of their choosing using parent portal.
You will only create one login for all your students in Edmond Public Schools. However, if you have multiple students in EPS, you will need to verify your identity and email address at each school.
These are the steps that need to be followed to set up a parent portal account:
- The legal parent or guardian must show up in person and must show photo-ID to verify their identity.
- The legal parent or guardian must provide an email address, if not already on their record.
- Step-Parents are not allowed portal access UNLESS they are court guardians with documentation on file at the school site.
- An email from ‘email@example.com’ will be sent to the email address provided. The email will contain the link to create an Infinite Campus account on the following Monday and will continue to be sent every Monday until an account is created. Please note each link is a ‘one-time’ use; when you click on the link to create your account, you must complete the process; otherwise, you will have to wait until the next link is emailed.
- Printing options in parent portal: Login to parent portal, Select student, Select Reports, Select the link for the student’s grade level report card, View or print the desired report
Adding/Changing Non-Household Contacts:
Once your Infinite Campus account is set up, you will be able to log in and submit a request to add/change Non-Household Contacts. Your request will be processed as soon as possible by school staff.
Please Note: By adding a Non-Household Contact, you are giving permission for that person to pick up your student or be contacted if you are not available. Please do not enter email addresses for Non-Household contacts. Only phone numbers will be used.