Classroom Instruction Questions and Issues
Please direct all questions regarding the following to your classroom teachers:
- Assignments, instructional issues, and embedded web tools
- Website navigation and support
- Canvas Course navigation
- Distance learning questions
- General classroom questions
- iPad apps such as Seesaw, ABC Mouse, Canvas, Enginuity, etc.
- Turn off “Prevent Cross-Site Tracking”
(Go to settings > Safari and then tap the “Prevent Cross-Site Tracking” slider to make sure it is grey.)
- Upgrade iPad to current IOS
(Go to settings > General > Software Update then click “download and install” if there is an available update.)
- Clear browsing data
(Go to settings > Safari then touch “Clear History and Website Data” link)
If a district-issued iPad, Chromebook, or charger is not working properly, bring the device to the student’s home school.
AT SCHOOL: Students should bring the device to your site Chromebook Manager
REMOTE LEARNING & VIRTUAL STUDENTS: Hardware support (fixing or replacing lost and damaged devices) will be available at the student’s home school.
Request help using the Online Support Request . We will do our best to respond to support requests within 1 business day.
Please visit the Student EdTech site for many helpful resources to help your student.