In the 2018-2019 school year, each classroom in grades 3rd-5th have one iPad for every two students. In the 2019-2020 school year, 2:1 iPads will be implemented in PreK-5th grade.
Starting with the 2018-2019 school year, all 6th – 12th students will be issued a Chromebook as an instructional technology resource.
- Digital Conversion Guidebook
- Responsible Use Agreement, 6-12
- Self Service Password Reset (SSPW)
- 2019-2020 Student Technology Protection Plan (active until 8/12/2020)
- 2020-2021 Student Technology Protection Plan (active on 8/13/2020)
- Device Frequently Asked Questions
- Parent Chromebook Questions
- Student Chromebook Feedback