In the 2018-2019 school year, each classroom in grades 3rd-5th have one iPad for every two students. In the 2019-2020 school year, 2:1 iPads will be implemented in PreK-5th grade.
Starting with the 2018-2019 school year, all 6th – 12th students will be issued a Chromebook as an instructional technology resource.
- Digital Conversion Guidebook
- Responsible Use Agreement, 6-12
- Self Service Password Reset (SSPW)
- Student Technology Protection Plan (STPP)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Parent Chromebook Questions
- Student Chromebook Feedback