Assignments, iPad Apps, Instructional/Classroom Questions and Issues
Please contact your student’s teacher via email or phone with any questions you have regarding:
- Assignments and instructional issues
- iPad apps such as Seesaw, ABC Mouse, Canvas, Enginuity, etc.
- General classroom and distance learning questions
- Turn off “Prevent Cross-Site Tracking”
(Go to settings > Safari and then tap the “Prevent Cross-Site Tracking” slider to make sure it is grey.)
- Upgrade iPad to current IOS
(Go to settings > General > Software Update then click “download and install” if there is an available update.)
- Clear browsing data
(Go to settings > Safari then touch “Clear History and Website Data” link)
Lost, broken, damaged and/or non-working iPads, Chromebooks, and Chargers can be fixed or replaced at the following location from noon to 3 pm, Monday – Thursday.
1216 S. Rankin
- Spare/Extra iPad charger. You can easily purchase these yourself at Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Amazon.Com, etc. Please note that the original charger provided by EPS must be turned back in with the iPad.
- Spare/Extra Chromebook charger. These can be purchased at the Tech Central location (see Hardware Support)
- Lost, broken and/or non-working chargers and cables will be replaced at our Tech Central location. (See Hardware Support)
Online Help Ticket
You may use the “Online Support Request” on the EPS Technology web page to enter a
support request. We will do our best to respond to support requests within 1 business day.
Submit Online Support Request