Dear EPS Parent(s),
All EPS students need a home Internet/Wi-Fi connection this school year to participate in our virtual or blended learning environment from home. If you do not have home Internet/Wi-Fi, EPS will provide your student with a “Wi-Fi Hot Spot” device (one per family), that will allow your students to connect their Chromebook or iPad to the internet. If you require one of these devices, please complete the attached 2-page form per the following instructions. Thank you!
1. Please complete both pages of the application.
2. If you are unable to print this application at home you may fill one out when you arrive to pick up your Hot Spot.
3. The first page of the application is the Edmond Public Schools Responsible Use Agreement. If your student(s) are not available to sign this agreement you may sign on their behalf and review the agreement with them at a later time.
4. The second page of the agreement is our EPS Foundation Income Certification Form. We require this form so that we can seek reimbursement for our Hot Spot costs. You must complete this form but you WILL NOT be denied a Hot Spot if you do not meet the income requirements.
5. Please take your completed application to our Tech Central location at 1216 S. Rankin Street (located on Rankin Street between 9th and 15th, between Central Middle School and the YMCA,) Monday-Friday 8am-4pm.
6. ID will be required to pick up Hot Spot.